View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 01:13 PM   #485
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Well, you asked. Just because your fans are ignorant about the rules (see whining about Graves' clean hit while defending Reaves) doesn't mean you get to be free of ridicule from the rest of the league who do.

I was particularly amused at all of the "refs you suck" chants in Vegas after correct calls. That kind of thing just enforces the perception that your fans don't know WTF they're watching.

I mean, hell, you don't even know how to spell your players' names (it's Reaves, not Reeves). Pay attention, learn about the game, and maybe someday you won't look like a bandwagon fan.
Knights dude throws puck over the glass and no one is within 10 feet for their first penalty of the game in the 2nd(?) period, after countless takedowns, clutching, grabbing, shenanigans that go uncalled....

(let me spell that correctly for such an amazing coach):

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote