View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 10:24 AM   #473
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
You pillaged other teams to get there , you have had more advantages then most other expansion teams, in any sport.

comparing the pain of 30+ years as a chiefs fan to a 4 year franchise is a bit of a stretch as well, last years superbowl sucked but I wouldn't consider it heartbreak, neither was the AFC champ loss to NE .

come back and see me when your team misses the playoff for 10 years in a row.
I never compared it to the Chiefs entire history as that would obviously be stupid. I compared it to the Mahomes era and how heartbreak can still be felt in a world filled of success. If you didn't feel anything after the Pats and Bucks games then good for you...but me and many other Chiefs fans did. Also don't blame us for the expansion rules...we didn't create them, we just rocked the shit out of them and created a team who had a ton of heart and fight...that's all.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.