View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 10:15 AM   #470
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I was angrier during the SB than I've been about any sporting event in probably 20 years, but I get why some look past the officiating due to the fact they probably weren't going to win anyway.

But yeah, the clock was ticking down last night and I flipped over to the Royals game. At least officiating was fair in the series... they completely let them play, which of course benefited Vegas, but nothing was called on either end unless the puck went out of play.
Yeah, I was thinking about that. While I think the team as structured could have made a legit run this year (Vegas/Avs probably would have been a good matchup for the Finals rather than in round 2), it seems to me that our speed/finesse style tends to get shut down in the playoffs when the refs start letting teams get away with more tugging and grabbing. I'd argue that the way games are called SHOULDN'T change in the playoffs, I know it does in every league, so it kind of is what it is.

We may have to find a way to take advantage of that a little more. Logan O'Connor was a breath of fresh air because he got in there and made the Knights a little uncomfortable. We may have to consider a little more of that if we want to be successful outside of the regular season.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.