View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 02:11 PM   #9880
I’m a Mahomo!

Investing megathread extravaganza

My broker is trying to get me on Samsara Luggage(SAML). They supposedly have new technology in luggage that he says will make it a good buy.

He’s been on me for a month to buy it.

Quote:
Samsara Luggage (OTC: SAML), a company that combines functional design with innovative technology to develop smart travel products, announced plans to leverage its upcoming launch of its Next Gen line of luggage to continue to increase sales and in preparation for a proposed uplisting in the capital market. The company recently announced Q1 results for 2021 reflecting a 275% increase in revenue over the previous year.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.