View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 09:53 PM   #1096
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
All amazing players but I think people are looking for the next big thing. Steph and Dame are already 30. Luka is young and still ascending.
The future is really bright for nba stars. Luka might be exciting. But I just love watching jokic play. I remember someone explaining his game as seeing the present and the future at the same time. Dude is always ten moves ahead of everyone. What's cool about the next breed of superstars is a lot of them are really unselfish. I mean Ben Simmons is elite and can't shoot for shit. These guys will replace a lot of a former generation of volume shooters.

This has honestly been one of the most exciting playoffs in recent memory. Just a lot of solid bball players across the board.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.