View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 12:02 PM   #1054
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Michael Jordan didn't switch teams during a pandemic, nor did he play effectively until age 43 and beyond.

His time with the Wizards was a failure.

Brady won yet another Super Bowl.
Oh, I agree. Brady's longevity at the highest level is to be admired. But he never reached the heights Michael Jordan did at any point in his career in terms of sheer dominance of his respective sport. As I've said before, I don't know that Brady was ever even the best QB in the league for an extended period of time. Peyton Manning was better than him for most of his early career, Aaron Rodgers was better than him for most of the middle of his career, and Patrick Mahomes is better than him now (and by a lot).

Michael Jordan was the best player in the world from his 3rd year in the league (1986) until 1998. LeBron was the best player in the world from around 2005 to now. Brady is not comparable.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.