Thread: Computers Help Rausch switch to PC
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 03:23 PM   #27
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Hope the Evolv X works out for you. Not known for having the best thermals. I've seen plenty of reviewers who ended up removing the side panel to bring down temperatures.
Actually I watched his review on that case which convinced me to buy it. It doesn't have the best air flow but with added fans (which I did) it was neither terrible or great. It was middle of the road in his opinion.

And if you take the front bridge off all it is is a giant screened front. That front has some but minimal impact on air flow. I guess previous models had that bridge pushed way back blocking a lot of the air.

It'll have 7 fans, liquid radiator cooled, and hopefully good flow. I just wish I could intake air from the bottom and vent out the top.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.