Thread: Computers Help Rausch switch to PC
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 05:59 PM   #22
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Oh, and after having Mac's for 20 years I want this thing to be upgradeable. I want a larger tower, I plan to spend a little up on the motherboard, and I want the fans in there as I upgrade later. I don't want to have to pull everything out - I want to plug and go.

Even my dumb ass can replace a GPU, SSD, or ram. And I do plan to spend up on an air cooler (I'm not a fan of liquid cooling) after I buy the thing. I'd get something like the Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro but CLX doesn't sell them and they pretty much force you to go liquid. Whatever, they at least have good build quality a very low return rate.
Consider what HomeTeam told you about the cooler for that case though.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.