View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 10:41 AM   #889
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Yeah, they have solid pieces but play as a team. I enjoy watching them like I did the Spurs teams. Quin has done a solid job.
That’s fair. I think they’re good and probably the top candidate to come out of the west if the Lakers don’t get it together, but I just don’t expect them to beat the teams stacked with real superstars when it comes down to it, whether that’s the Nets or even the Lakers (if LeBron and AD are healthy enough to play at or near their normal levels).
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.