View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 08:31 PM   #13
I could of gone pro

I saw Classic Rock Show in person about 2 years ago perform Dark Side of the Moon and it was perfect. I collect tribute bands videos on youtube, have about 1500 in 3 folders. One of the best is "Get the Led Out", here they are.

This Journey tribute band "Voyage" is terrific, the singer Hugo looks just like Steve Perry. He had a couple of solo albums back in the 90s, I used to sell them online.

This German Tribute band for Depeche Mode "Forced to Mode" is better than the real band, they're like DP in '93.

This Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac Tribute band from LA is excellent, the band is tight and the girl looks hot.

There are so many, Queen, Foreinger, I could put 50 tribute bands if I wanted.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli