View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 10:25 PM   #786
El Gato Gordo Loco

Zach LaVine is becoming the most underrated player in the NBA. What a year.

I think either Jokic or Embiid should win the MVP, but I'm probably biased towards Embiid. I just hate crafty players like Jokic. They just annoy me for some reason.

First year ever I'll be rooting for the Warriors in the postseason - if they can get there. Curry is just a joy to watch. We are witnessing a historic year and it's cool they have two Jayhawks. I still hope Draymond Green chokes on a dick, though.

Michael Porter Jr has developed into a lethal scorer.

Devonte Graham may have the worst 2-point FG percentage in all of the NBA. Had the same problem at Kansas.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.