View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 03:20 PM   #772
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I really don't watch much NBA these days but Draymond Green and his triple single career numbers might be the most over rated player in the NBA. It's amazing Curry about carried those scrubs to a W over such a loaded team.
I thought the exact opposite. I always thought he was overrated until last night, he was great defensively and helped the movement on offense.

Great teams aren't great because they have 5 scorers on the floor.

That being said, he's still one of the biggest whiners in the NBA. And that's even with getting 2 offensive foul calls that were absolute bullshit. He never shut up or got that "you gotta be kidding me" look off his face. He could have been thrown out twice for getting in the refs' face.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.