View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 06:35 PM   #9564
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I've always liked the event of going to movie theaters, and even as a fan I could see that they were becoming dinosaurs even before covid. I don't see that changing.

On that note, I got a 50 inch TV this weekend to replace my 40 inch TV (all measurements are guesses - don't call me on it). Everyone on it is life size. It's like I'm in a room with these people. I'm looking forward to watching my first football game.
Yep, my wife and I like to go on Tuesday since we have the AMC stubs card. It is usually half-empty.

The quality of new movies is pretty poor right now too.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.