View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 06:16 PM   #9562
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Have you guys been to an AMC movie lately-its a ghost town when we go.

I don't see the fascination in this company saddled with debt and poor revenues??
I've always liked the event of going to movie theaters, and even as a fan I could see that they were becoming dinosaurs even before covid. I don't see that changing.

On that note, I got a 50 inch TV this weekend to replace my 40 inch TV (all measurements are guesses - don't call me on it). Everyone on it is life size. It's like I'm in a room with these people. I'm looking forward to watching my first football game.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote