View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 08:33 AM   #1732
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

We should have much more scoring pop from our ball handlers this year. Yesufu and Martin can really light it up. If he shows up, you gotta thinks Remy Martin is penciled in at the 1. Self loves playing 2 point guards, so Harris and Martin might be a good combo. Kinda like Russell Robinson and Mario Chalmers. McCormack obviously starts at the 5.

The 3 and 4 are interesting. If Wilson comes back, he starts at the 4. Braun probably at the 3 (even though many here will hate that).

Wilson could also start at the 3. Maybe KJ Adams or Zach Clemence can start alongside him.

I’d be really interested in Wilson at the 3 and Cam Martin at the 4.

Really going to be an interesting year. I bet we cycle through several starting lineups by the time conference play rolls around.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.