View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 11:06 AM   #1914
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I have thought about picking this up, didn’t know if it was improved enough to update from 20 though.

Yeah, I'm not sure. I had been rolling with a pretty old '18 game; feels improved from that version; but not sure of 20 to 21.

some of the cut scenes on RTTS look/sound/feel dang near identical; (ie, when your coach/manager approaches you in the locker room)

Admittedly, I haven't played any other mode than RTTS thus far. probably check out march to October mode this week / weekend and see if that mode feels any differetn.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.