View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 03:02 PM   #1903
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
That's fair. I'm feeling like this is either going to be great or mediocre. It's hard to deny how compelling the combo of Zelda BOTW, Fable, and DMC looks to be here.
It looks like a lot of fun...but that's always the hook. It's single player so I don't need to buy on launch day I can wait to see how it gets reviewed BY ACTUAL players not by the gaming sites.

So much drama on releases right now, I bought Outriders and the community is really in love/hate mode and crying about everything. I mean it's kinda broken but ya the reactions are over the top too. I'm like hey guys go play something else until this is fixed, not the only game in the world.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.