View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 11:09 AM   #1077
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
You're still a young man. I was just getting started raising my Family when I started posting on the Star Board. Now, I'm probably 2-3 years away from retiring. Crazy shit, but I've enjoyed my time here on CP. It feels like home....a home for dysfunctional people, but home nonetheless
No doubt. It’s funny how one’s perception of age changes as you age. As a kid you think someone in their 30’s is ooold. Looking back on it now my 30’s have been my prime. And I reserve the right to adjust that as I go along.

And we are definitely one dysfunctional family here. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote