Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 03:10 PM   #3579
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Anyone watched Without Remorse on Prime? I'm a pretty big fan of Michael B Jordan and enjoyed the Reacher stuff on Amazon.

I need to find the time to sit down and watch it.

Without Remorse is one of my favorite books, and just from watching the trailer it looks like they butchered the **** out of it. The original story was set during the Vietnam War, the girl who was killed was a junkie whore that he was helping to get clean/turn her life around, and the bad guys were her pimps/drug dealers using the coffins of KIA troops to smuggle heroin into the country.

I think if I watch this it will only make me really angry. Like Dune angry.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.