View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 11:32 AM   #264
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
That’s my POV.

Even if Bolton or Gay have their own flaws, don’t they have to be better than Niemann at this point for the dime? Gay should know the defense better and Bolton will catch on quick.
Like I said with Gay, you want to avoid him learning bad habits which guys will develop over time to cover up gaps in their scheme soundness.

Take him along slowly like they did with Gay and he'll be fine. They'll be fine in 2021 without him being a full-time contributor, just like they were last year with Gay.

Come 2022, he'll be ready to take over and the defense will get a younger, true upgrade at the position.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.