View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 10:43 AM   #1043
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
I wish I could apologize to Patteeu. I've been an angry douchebag poster here for the last 5 years, and I was pretty much a dick to Patteeu several times in the DC forum.

I stopped posting here a few months ago because I decided I don't want to be that guy anymore. Since Pat won't see my apology, I'll have to settle for apologizing to everyone else. I apologize to you all. I'm really not as much of a dick in real life. Honest.

Rest in peace, Pat. I'm sorry. You were taken far too young.
Nice words. I highly suspect Pat never took offense to your opposing views. And if being a dick is a crime here everyone but Gaz and Rainman are guilty.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote