View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 06:19 AM   #225
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I don’t see why not. Niemann knows the scheme in and out I’m sure, but that’s about the only advantage he has.

It’s not like Niemann really does anything all that well. He’s bad at just about everything. Even if Bolton struggles a bit at first, is that any worse than Niemann?
That’s my POV.

Even if Bolton or Gay have their own flaws, don’t they have to be better than Niemann at this point for the dime? Gay should know the defense better and Bolton will catch on quick.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote