Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 08:40 AM   #3573
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Watched Stowaway on Netflix last night.

It had some good potential and pretty cool space visuals but ultimately fell short due to the flimsy story and suspect acting (Anna Kendrick as a doctor/astronaut).
I started watching and kept waiting for something to happen or someone to get naked. I didn't make it to the end; I just found it hard to believe that there wasn't a backup for the broken part and no explanation of how the stowaway ended up where he was.

Read the ending on wikipedia and glad that I didn't watch it to the end.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.