View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 09:01 PM   #324
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
First politician I ever had first-person contact with was Reagan, gave him a high-five on a class trip when he came to KC downtown airport in 83/84.

Bonus, a cute classmate sat on my shoulders to watch his speech after that high-five.
I met then Governor Kit Bond a few times when I was a kid living in Jefferson City. Trick-or-treated at his house in Shell Ridge once before he was elected the first time. His wife was stingy as **** with the candy.

John Danforth was my (exceedingly boring) high school graduation speaker. Shook my hand after I got my diploma.

I waived at Jimmy Carter when he was getting out of a car in the Chicago Loop one day. He waived back. Dude is TINY. Like a friggin elf.

Exchanged good mornings with Rahm Emmanuel near my office building once. Yeah, he was a scumbag, but not being raised by wolves/liberals, I was respectful.

That's all I got.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.