Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 12:40 PM   #5720
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but I don't see how that contradicts what I said..

What I'm saying is that it makes sense for a king to project strength during or after conquest (like Aegon with his dragons) or a coup (like Robert Baratheon), but since Bran was democratically elected, strength is not a necessary trait.

Not to mention the fact that Bran actually might be the most powerful person in the story anyway.
The Holy Roman Empire dissolved into a bunch of petty squabbling kingdoms and city states because the Emperor was not strong enough to force them to work together.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.