View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 09:08 PM   #52246
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, I only had a ~10 minute commute when I wasn't working from home full time, but didn't realize how much time I spent getting lunch ready, sitting down with some coffee, putting something on besides pajama pants, etc. I'm not a morning person, so the time saved is great.

I miss some of the socializing in an office setting, but I'm in so many meetings that I don't really notice it. The best thing I did for working from home full time was setting up an office space... I think that separation helps.
It takes me about 40 minute commute to work, and 40 minute commute back home from work, so that's one reason why I like working from home. It's an hour and 20 of free time that I can fit into my schedule, instead of fighting traffic, cussing out at shitty drivers, saying "Shit, is that a cop... no.", and "Oh shit, that is a cop."

It also saves gas mileage on my car and some money on not having to buy gas as well. And also agreed on your comments about getting ready, getting coffee, getting clothes on, etc.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.