View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 09:05 PM   #52245
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
I can understand that side.

I, myself, prefer to work from home. Less distractions. Zoom/Hangouts doesn't bother me too much. Get an additional 30 minutes of sleep before getting up to get ready for work. Saves me gas mileage as well.

Everyone has their preferences of course.
Yeah, I only had a ~10 minute commute when I wasn't working from home full time, but didn't realize how much time I spent getting lunch ready, sitting down with some coffee, putting something on besides pajama pants, etc. I'm not a morning person, so the time saved is great.

I miss some of the socializing in an office setting, but I'm in so many meetings that I don't really notice it. The best thing I did for working from home full time was setting up an office space... I think that separation helps.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.