View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 08:26 PM   #52238
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I went to the office five days a week pre-covid. For a while after the shutdown I worked 100 percent from home (and my office was at the epicenter of the riots last summer, which also kept me at home). I ramped up to one day a week at the office starting in probably August or September, and am now ramping up to two days a week.

For the company overall, we're letting people make their own decisions, though we'll probably have people come in at least two days a month for meetings once we completely open up. Maybe a little more.
I think giving employees an option and especially doing a hybrid model is the best path moving forward IMHO. Covid pretty much destroyed the notion that everyone needed to be in the office to be productive as so many companies had their best years ever with most everyone working from home.

Giving them the option like what you are doing is a great thing.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.