View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 07:47 PM   #52235
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I went to the office five days a week pre-covid. For a while after the shutdown I worked 100 percent from home (and my office was at the epicenter of the riots last summer, which also kept me at home). I ramped up to one day a week at the office starting in probably August or September, and am now ramping up to two days a week.

For the company overall, we're letting people make their own decisions, though we'll probably have people come in at least two days a month for meetings once we completely open up. Maybe a little more.

Last edited by Rain Man; 04-15-2021 at 08:16 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.