View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 06:46 PM   #154
Supporter

I watched some dork videos that pointed out the twitching/ticks that Walker did in his descent to madness and after he beat that dude to death. Plus all the touching of his face/grimacing he did after getting his ass beat by the chicks. I missed all that. Some really nice touches.

I also apparently missed that the dude Walker waxed grew up a fan of Cap, and mentioned the shield being an icon. And then he gets murdered by it.

Also one of the dork videos pointed out that the last scene Sharon is in she has a bloody lip and busted up knuckles she didn’t have before. Presuming she got in a fight between the phone calls Sam makes to her. Interesting.

I missed a bunch of shit that are really nice touches.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.