View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 04:04 PM   #52200
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
I don't understand the move to pause the J&J shot. Is it really about just six cases or is there something else?
Well, of course they aren’t going to say yet if there were more to be concerned about. Once anything gets out about side effects they can’t get that news back under wraps. Even now, you have to think the J&J shot is going to be a tough sell going forward if you have any choice at all.

At least here in Colorado the number of J&J shots given has only recently ramped up so if it takes two weeks or so for the effects to show up then there’s potentially a lot more people who have not yet reached the point where they would be experiencing these symptoms. I’m guessing those of us (myself included) who have gotten it so far as a larger test pool now to see what develops in terms of side effects over the next few weeks before they decide to resume using it or not. I doubt anyone will actually say that, but now that there’s a larger group of test subjects to study, why not wait and see what happens.
prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.