View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 09:28 AM   #533
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Happy to hear you enjoyed it, and yeah, huge blow to fans and peers to learn of Riley's death.

Music is so subjective, especially the heavier stuff, that there's not much middle ground between love and hate, making recommendations trickier, haha.

Not speaking directly to you, but anyone who's building out a collection or is interested in discographies, pressing info, etc. discogs.com is a really good resource if not already utilizing it.
I sell as "telepicker97", seek me out and "friend" me on discogs.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote