View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 01:53 PM   #1873
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Yeah here's hoping they do great things with this. I had never heard of them until I got the mobile game. I would love it if they could port Medieval 2 to mobile as that would be phenomenal to have with me.
Honestly, the biggest reason I'm stoked that Feral is involved is that it will be released on MacOS. I don't play a lot of games on my iMac, which is a shame because it's a 27" 5K with 32GB of RAM and an 8GB Radeon Pro 580. I've had it since 2017 and never really tried to see what it could do.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.