View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 08:17 PM   #4417
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Yeah Maggie and Negan were in episode 17 then neither of them have been in it since. There were a couple horrendously boring episodes of Daryl and Carol moping around the woods. One episode with Gabriel and Aaron on a supply run. Which was probably the only halfway decent episode so far. Then they had one episode where that awful new chick with the pink hair was trapped in a train car. I literally fast forwarded through the last 2 episodes because I couldn't take it any more.

I'm really interested in Negan's episode and I want to see what happens with Rick (if those "movies" ever even get made). Aside from that, I just don't care anymore. Daryl and Carol are boring characters on their own. If they think those 2 can carry a spinoff, they're sorely mistaken I think.

I am more interested in Fear the Walking Dead at this point. Which is pretty sad because it's not that good either.
Fear has gotten a lot better but still not something I look forward to each week. I forgot about Gabriel just straight up assassinating that guy. That was nice.

I'm all about Snowfall now.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.