Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 10:06 AM   #15
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Last night I was tired enough and just looking to mellow out enough that I watched this entire thing. I liked it. I'm not a hard-core super hero guy like most of you here so I don't care about the finite details or how they all relate to the larger universe or whatever.

Batman was good.
The Flash kid was good and funny.
Wonder Woman is a problem for me because I can't stop being dazzled by her striking beauty long enough to notice what she's doing.
Aquaman was Aquaman, the guy is good at the role though I occasionally wonder what it's like to bang Lisa Bonnet when I see him.
Cyborg was cool enough
That's the first time I saw that guy play Superman, thought he was good
Lois Lane I could have done without but she was fine. Who was the dude that faked that he was Clark Kent's mom and came to visit Lois?
Jeremy Irons played a pretty damn good Alfred
The villains were cool

Question: is it a common thing for superheroes to have daddy issues of one type or another?

I've never watched a movie that long but I liked it long enough to watch. I laughed at the balls on them to even include an epilogue that, like the movie, kept going on right when you thought it would end. That Joker character was pretty good.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.