Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 08:27 PM   #708
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I've just begun watching the DC Lego movies with my youngest and while they're a little silly at times, the stories are generally much more cohesive than the recent DC films.

I started watching the animated Green Lantern series from 2011 and it was surprisingly good and much better than the Ryan Reynolds led feature film. But of course, that certainly wasn't the fault of Reynolds. It was just a bad script and story, IMO.

DC has such a rich history that it's amazing to me how they almost always end up going down the wrong path. Aquaman is really the only exception for me. It's not amazing but it's entertaining and at least has a cohesive story.
You should check out their other animated movies. They have several dozen that are a little over an hour long. But really entertaining. Much more adult stuff. A bunch of Justice League titles, Batman titles, Superman titles...

Justice League - The New Frontier (2008)
Justice League - Crisis on Two Earths (2010)
Justice League - Doom (2012)
Justice League - The Flashpoint Paradox (2013)
Justice League Adventures - Trapped in Time (2014)
Justice League - War (2014)
Justice League - Throne of Atlantis (2015)
Justice League - Gods and Monsters (2015)
Justice League vs Teen Titans (2016)

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay (2018)

Batman: Gotham Knight (2008)
Son of Batman (2014)
Batman: The Killing Joke (2016)
Batman: Under the Red Hood (2018)

Superman: Doomsday (2007)
Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam (2010)
Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (2010)
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote