View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 11:15 PM   #285
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Hate hate hate my job.. unfortunately, all my experience is in a discipline I hate

Literally can’t stand anyone I work with. Medium company, family company with rampant nepotism and incompetence

Most days I wish I could just go mow lawns for a living. Hard to get a good nights rest when you dread the next day.
Been in a similar situation when I was young and dumb.

My advice is don't put out work you can't be proud of. You can't control a ****ton of shit that affects your life. All you have is what you can control, and that's your work product. If you put out shitty work product, you'll just feel shittier about the whole thing, and you'll likely carry regret.

If you want to farm, I can get you 3000 hours. But virtually nobody wants that.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.