Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 04:02 PM   #683
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
This is the Media Sub-Forum.

I have been posting information about this release since it was announced and most people here appreciated the info.

There's only been one person bitching about the information I've shared.

What are you even rambling on talking about? People here enjoy the information that I provide, which again, is in a sub-forum. I am not spamming the main the forum or any other forum for that matter. People also outright ask me about what I've heard about specific film and TV projects and I provide that information when possible.

What's pathetic is that some 42 year old with zero friends and 4,000 posts over the past 17 years thinks that he knows what's best for this forum and this thread. Again, if you don't like the information I provide, there's a simple solution: Put me on Ignore.

Problem solved.
As if not spending my life posting on a football bb is pathetic. I have plenty of friends, Dane. They just happen to be real life friends and not usernames and avatars.

While you have spent your time compiling over an oh so impressive to no one 87k posts on the internet, Ive spent the majority of the last 17 years engaging with friends in person. I drop in, read over new stuff, and respond if I have an interest.

That does not mean that simply because I dont spend my life here, I cant recognize a self important asshat when I see one.

If anyone needs to use ignore Dane, its you. You seemed actually quite pained that I read nothing you posted on the subject, and then felt compelled to menstruate about it with your little JFC facepalm, and use of bold font to emphasize anything.

Then, when told I dont read your posts if I can help it, along with the reason why, you menstruate even heavier with a downvote and neg rep. I mean, HOW DARE someone utterly disregard your posts?

So who is actually the one with the problem here?

It certainly isnt me.

Last edited by Wallcrawler; 03-22-2021 at 04:09 PM..
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote