Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 10:30 AM   #679
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Imagine constantly needing to correct posts on a sub forum of a football message board.
This is the Media Sub-Forum.

I have been posting information about this release since it was announced and most people here appreciated the info.

There's only been one person bitching about the information I've shared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Jesus. Were I afflicted with such a condition that outed just how utterly pathetic my life had become, why, I might just become as miserable of a **** as you, neg repping everyone who called me out for my bullshit.

How sad, and petty. Does giving me a little red block and saying mean things make you feew better? Heh.

Hey, heres an idea, and im sure it will cheer you up. Why dont you tell us all again that story about how youre friends with the owner of the website?

I know that always impresses the hell out of me every time I read it.
What are you even rambling on talking about? People here enjoy the information that I provide, which again, is in a sub-forum. I am not spamming the main the forum or any other forum for that matter. People also outright ask me about what I've heard about specific film and TV projects and I provide that information when possible.

What's pathetic is that some 42 year old with zero friends and 4,000 posts over the past 17 years thinks that he knows what's best for this forum and this thread. Again, if you don't like the information I provide, there's a simple solution: Put me on Ignore.

Problem solved.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.