Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 01:10 AM   #11
Stay positive, don't give up

I really enjoyed it. They fleshed out the characters more. I liked Cyborg and Flash more and still love batfleck. It was a totally different movie too. I still like Man of Steel the best because I just love that movie and want another Cavill superman movie done right.

I'd give this an 8/10....it's definitely up there and think it will please the fans. Original JL is absolute trash compared to this. Only thing it did better was probably the comedy minus the Batman looking stupid.

Alot of shit going on in the end too with the injustice dream etc. Not sure if I would've liked Snyder's direction with Bruce and Lois...he has some weird ideas.

Definitely a cliff hanger which would've been interesting to see anyway but I'm guessing will never happen.

Get me Man of Steel 2 please.

Also I LOVE this Wonder Woman and the first movie one... enough with the pining over Steve Trevor WW84 trash. I pretty much pretend WW84 never happened.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote