View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 10:30 PM   #5777
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I’ve always casually wanted to try hitting something like those or a persimmon wood that actually had a grip on them that wasn’t as old as the club. Imagine they are quite punishing but the only time I’ve messed around with them was with a slick and falling apart grip.
Last year I was playing at Ironhorse in Leawood and was paired with a guy with not only a persimmon wood but one from like 1910 with a wood shaft. He let me hit it and it wasn't very forgiving but when you hit it on the screws I was surprised how far it went. I hit one with it about 260 so about 30 yards shorter even when you nut it.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.