View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 03:57 PM   #8683
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
The chart for AMC is one of the best in my portfolio. It is nearly picture perfect which is crazy considering it really doesn't have the greatest fundamentals.

I was down yesterday because of the obvious manipulation that will go unpunished again, but after I slept on it and did a lot of DD today my excitement is back. I dont know if it'll ever hit $1000/share because the hedgies will probably get away with whatever they want to stop the squeeze but $20+ is almost a certainty.
The problem with these guys and their vids is they don't/can't include HF ****ery in their analysis'.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote