Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 09:46 AM   #634
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I hate batman fans and the I am batman mantra that he can defeat everyone. It is bunk. 99% of every villain or hero would clap him.

Same with wolverine but comic writers always have them win.

Everyone faults superman for no weaknesses. Read batman.

Also I highly recommend young justice series. It is on hbo now as well.

Dc makes amazing animated movies.
Not sure how you put Wolverine in the same category as Batman, or consider Wolverine overrated and that 99% of villains would clap him. That statement leads one to believe that you must be quite seasoned at taking your head on spelunking expeditions to the deepest caverns of your own ass, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Wolverine is practically invincible. Unbreakable skeleton, insane healing factor, and adamantium claws. Who is supposed to be beating him regularly, and who has he beaten that you feel was eye roll worthy bs?

Batman beats enemies with intelligence, and gadgets. Detective, strategist, and can get his hands dirty.

In respect to the question of what did he do against otherworldly beings, well he beat Superman in BVS. Without that whole " hey bro our moms have the same name" bro fist moment Bats would have killed Supes with the kryptonite spear. It was over.

As for the Steppenwolf threat, he assembled the team to do the fighting.

He's the brains of the operation, but hes not incapable of handling himself against stronger enemies.

Last edited by Wallcrawler; 03-20-2021 at 09:52 AM..
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote