Thread: Video Games Games That are Hard as Hell
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 07:38 AM   #20
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Kingdom Come Deliverance was an absolute bitch. Even after I finally figured it out and got skilled, it was still a bitch. Even maxed out with the best armor, there's never a point when you can't get jumped and greased by three or four peasants if you let your guard down. No matter how long you play, you never become the Dragonborn; you're always just Hal.

Sort of like real life, I guess.
That was some of the best 140 hours of gaming I had last year. Great satisfaction from learning how to play that game. I never fast travelled, because like you said, getting ambushed from 3 or 4 people always sucked.

I loved and hated the monastery. Was able to get Johanka "better" story ending. Loved getting Drunk with the priest. And was able to beat the game.
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli