Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
No way it can be cannon.

It has

Spoiler!

In a much different story than MCU

Spoiler!
Well, from what I've read on MCU sites is that the Darkhold has had many forms and appearances over the course of Marvel comics history, which is why I decided to start AoS so that I'd have some backstory if things in the series make it to the MCU.

I guess it's kind of like how just about every Marvel superhero has died and been resurrected over the years. The Darkhold has many forms and powers, so the writers can bend that McGuffin to their own wishes.

Or something like that. It's kind of difficult to keep up at times with all of the lore.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.