View Single Post
Old 03-14-2021, 12:43 PM   #16192
Supporter

Wife has been shirking her taco production responsibilities, so while she’s out visiting her parents, I stepped in.

I roasted a pablano, Carmelized some onions, and chopped a chipotle pepper to put in the meat.

Was good. Would eat again.

Local gal sells ridiculously good Mexican food out of a little shop in town. For the most part, it’s awesome.

She makes some picadillo burritos that are the ****ing answer, man. They’re so goddamned good. I’ve been dicking around trying to figure out wtf voodoo magic/ virgin sacrifice she puts in those things to make them the root of everything good in the world.

I’ve looked at different recipes for picadillo and they don’t appear to be even close.

If I could get somewhere in the neighborhood, 86 the potatoes, it would yield the best tacos in the history of mankind.

The search continues.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote