Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2021, 11:36 AM   #352
Supporter

Thanks, guys!

After the conclusion of WandaVision, I read that Agents of Shield also had a storyline about The Darkhold, which made me wonder if I'd missed anything else related to the Infinity Saga or MCU in AoS. It's not a bad show but it's pretty difficult for me to wrap my head around another 120 40 minute episodes, especially if they're inconsequential to greater story.

I enjoyed Agent Carter but I think I would have enjoyed much more if that series had the kind of budget Disney+ is doling out for their new MCU series. I found the subplot with the Russian assassin school to be really interesting, which is why it's kind of odd that they're revisiting that in Black Widow but hopefully it'll all tie together.

AoS seems like it's in its own little world and I really couldn't care less to watch the "sexual tension" between Fitz & Simmons or Ward & May or Skye and everyone else. I want to see story moved forward, not a CSI-style Procedural masquerading as Marvel.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.