Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 06:30 PM   #2841
pie is never free

Here's one for all of you guys west of me in trout country, just a freaking monster new record... honestly didn't know they got quite this big

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fi...?ocid=msedgdhp

Got out this past monday on a beautiful 70 degree day at the local lake and nabbed 3 hand sized white bass that were likely added last spring... not lunkers by any means but it was proof that spring is sprunging (sp?) PDQ

Not bad for my first early spring outing, just 3 weeks ago this lake was a 375 acre ice cube

Gonna fish my butt off this year and I've sworn to keep more legal ones to eat than usual, been too lazy too often in the recent past not wanting to come home and hassle with it... thats changing, I want a freezer full of everything

Need to be getting more out of all the time and money I spend
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.