View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 02:39 PM   #241
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Why are we wanting to move the Raiders out of Vegas already?

The people haven’t been given a chance yet to show if they will support them.

The only place that the Chargers name holds any value is San Diego. Shame on the NFL and the Spanos that they can’t make it work there somehow.
The Raiders got a year reprieve because of covid, but I still think having a franchise in the gambling/partying/hookers capital of America will be a disaster. Just too many bad things tempting a bunch of young dumb alphas sitting on mountains of cash. I mean, it's the Raiders, so from that perspective I don't mind, but ultimately it's going to be bad for everybody.

I also think that the Raiders have played their last home game. Opposing fans will schedule vacations around their teams playing there, and there will be enough non-Raider fans who'll go just because they want to take in a game that their own base will be drowned out. Also, I don't see the hardcore meatheads from the black hole making it down from Oakland very often.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote