View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 09:04 PM   #198
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
As long as Jerry Jones is alive, it will not happen, period.

Jerry has made the other 31 owners far too wealthy through his TV contact negotiations for them to turn their back on him.

And why does Texas need a third shitty NFL team?

Two shitty teams isn’t enough?
Its not a question of need. San Antonio is, I believe, the biggest or at least one of the biggest markets that doesn't have it's own NFL team and Texas is pretty football mad.

I'm not saying it'll happen but I wouldn't rule it out.

The Chargers would sell a hell of a lot more tickets in SA than in LA.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.